Cloud accounting creative solutions for long lasting benefits
Switching from paper-based systems to cloud-based storage has numerous benefits for businesses. First and foremost, it saves time by enabling refined searches and providing results within seconds. Additionally, cloud-based storage allows for easy editing and revisions of business documents, customized access for enhanced security, and the ability to access documents from any location in the world. It also saves physical storage costs, reduces a business’s carbon footprint, and ensures data protection through secure backups of information. With all of these advantages, it’s no wonder that more and more businesses are making the switch to the cloud.
7 Benefits to Cloud Accounting:
1. Time is money: Reviewing, filing, storing, and searching paper-based systems is ridiculously time-consuming. Switching to the cloud enables broad and refined search criteria giving you results within seconds versus digging in the storage room . . . for sometimes hours or days on end.
2. Editing: Many business documents (invoices, contracts, correspondence) require edits and revisions at different points, especially when working across teams.
3. Security: Every piece of paper in an in-tray is a security breach waiting to happen – the same is true for unsecured filing cabinets. Maintaining documents in the cloud enables the end user to enable customized access only to those who need the information.
4. Location, Location: Business owners, managers and administrative teams can access various documents (originals, edited versions, draft copy or final) at the same time from any location in the world. Now that is impressive!
5. Space savings: Office space is one of the highest costs for business. By converting your hard-copy files to digital, you can save a lot in physical storage costs. Sending invoices and statements electronically has increased in recent years and now more than ever is narrowing the gap in a highly competitive marketplace.
6. Environmental impact: Switching from paper to digital processes can reduce your business’s carbon footprint in a big way. Saving the earth, one click at a time!
7. Data Protection: Flooded basements, office fires, paper mites, earthquakes: there are so many ways your hard-copy files can be put at risk. There are several cloud storage options out there that include secure backups of your information every second of every day.
Free yourself from all that paper
In conclusion, with the vast array of document management software available today, there is simply no excuse for continuing to rely on outdated paper-based systems. By making the switch to digital storage, businesses can enjoy numerous benefits, such as the ability to easily search and access files, make faster and more informed decisions, and reduce their carbon footprint. So why wait? Embrace the future of document management. Contact us today and take your business to the next level!